Are you thinking about having a photoshoot but a little concerned as to whether it’s safe enough? I understand you <3
I’ve created this pandemic blog (there’s a sentence I never thought I’d say), to put your mind at ease and give you an insight into what I am doing at the Remember When Photography Studio to keep you all safe.
So, I opened my studio back up on the 8th July and I am so excited to be having people back through my door, I have missed it SO much!
Here is a list of the things that I’m doing and how I’m working….
- I’m only booking a limited amount of photoshoots per week to allow for a deep clean between each session.
- I will ask each client if they have been in contact with anyone that has displayed any symptoms ,or if they themselves have been unwell in the past 2 weeks.
- I am only allowing immediate family members into the studio, a maximum of 2 people (plus baby). Family photos are to be taken outdoors on location at the moment. If siblings are coming to be photographed with their brand new baby brother or sister, then they must come at the beginning of the session and will have to leave once their photographs are done.
- Clients will be ask to leave their coats and shoes at the door before entering the studio.
- Hand washing and sanitising will be done by both myself and the client upon arrival. I have bought individual bottles of sanitizer for clients to use throughout the session and take home with them.
- Clients will have a designated area of the studio and must remain in it unless they are visiting the loo.
- I am also asking clients to contact the studio immediately if they or any family member becomes unwell within 7 days of the session.
- Photoshoots have been altered slightly to allow for a shorter session, so I am only currently selling my bottom package (which you could upgrade to the middle package).
- I am all kitted up wearing a mask and visor throughout the entire session
- The main bathroom is for client use only and will also be deep cleaned after each session. There is antibacterial soap for client use only and paper towels to dry your hands. I also have a zip lock bag with a loo roll in for each client.
- No penalties for rescheduling, however, if any clients arrive and display any symptoms of being unwell then they will all be asked to leave and will unfortunately forfeit their session fee.
Finally, I would just like to say that for anyone who is nervous about booking a session during this crazy pandemic, please get in touch and we’ll have a chat. I have only had a handful of clients in since opening but each one of them has commented on how safe they felt from start to finish, and it hasn’t affected their brilliant experience in the studio.
“Sarah was professional and took all the steps keeping our baby safe during this time with Covid. We felt at ease and always kept us update with things. Highly recommend and will be definitely be booking again when our baby Hunter is older. Thank you again for making it brilliant experience xx”
Please see my signs which are displayed upon entering and in the studio x
Sarah at Remember When Photography has been photographing for many years now, and has received numerous recognised awards for her images. She serves families from Bishop Auckland, County Durham and beyond.
If you are having a baby or would like family portraits, I’d love to hear from you – Contact Me Here