- Deposit and Payment. Session fees are due upon booking and are non-refundable. Session fees cover time and talent only and secure your session date and current pricing. Images and products are sold separately.
- Cancellation. In the event of an illness, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. Remember When Photography maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at the photographer’s discretion. This decision must be made before the session or within the first 20 minutes of the session.
- Travel and Additional Fees. The client is responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc.). Travel up to 20 miles from DL14 is included. There is an additional 40p per mile beyond the 20-mile radius. Time and travel above this will be invoiced (contact me for pricing).
- Electronic Devices. Cameras, mobile phone cameras, and camcorders are not permitted during sessions, unless it is a behind the scenes shot and I, the photographer, am in it.
- Modifications. If the client has a request for a small alteration of an image, please let the photographer know when you place your order. The photographer can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at £10/hr. The photographer will let you know if there will be extra charges before work begins. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless of whether the final product is purchased, as the time has already been taken to make the requested changes.
- Payment. The photographer will not begin order design work or process orders until payment is complete.
- Digital Images. If the client purchases the digital download of images, Remember When Photography will provide detailed printing instructions. To ensure the best print quality, avoid altering the images before printing. The photographer is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products printed elsewhere. Image files can be purchased at a minimum amount of 5, then cost per image thereafter, or the client can purchase the entire gallery to have the printing rights, but the copyright still remains with the photographer, so the image may not be edited or scanned for reproducing.
- Returned Cheques. Cheques returned by the bank, for any reason, will be charged a £10.00 service charge, and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within five days of notification.
- Copyright Laws – Remember When Photography retains the copyright on all images (even those purchased on a USB). Digital files and previews remain the property of this Studio/Photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions. Copying or scanning images from the client’s gallery, Remember When Photography’s website or blog, without prior permission is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use., so images in your proof gallery must not be shared on social media or anywhere else outside of your private protected gallery on my website. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
- Liability. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the photographer and frees the photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result print.
If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
All images are copyright under the Copyright Laws and subject to a fine(s) if breaking those laws. By signing this contract, you are agreeing not to copy, save, or reproduce images in any way. This includes copying and saving images from the website, blog, Facebook, or any other form of advertisement.
***A typical newborn session lasts between 2-4 hours. In order to guarantee the client between 15-30+ images, the photographer must complete her typical workflow before attempting any special requests from the client. The completions of all special requests are left to the discretion of the photographer.
If it is determined by the photographer that your newborn session needs to be rescheduled within the first 45 minutes of your session, the photographer will reschedule your newborn session at no charge.
Upon booking the photo shoot, I agree and adhere to the following:
I have read and understood this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them
I am the parent or legal guardian of any minor(s) photographed and have the legal right and authority to execute the model release stipulations named in this contract on behalf of the minor.
I will download and backup all digital files within 2 weeks of receiving the email with the digital download.